What we are doing to keep you safe
Our first priority will always be the safety of our customers, staff and students. With that in mind, we have put in place some additional safety measures further to the high standards we already had in place prior to Covid and ask all customers to observe these.
Booking a table and visiting the restaurant
- We can only accept bookings for up to six people per table. We will also not be able to facilitate a booking of more than six people over multiple tables.
- Please do not visit the restaurant if you display any symptoms, however mild, of Coronavirus. We will be happy to re-arrange your booking for a later date.
- Contact details will be taken from at least one member of your party to accurately trace any customers who have visited the restaurant, and we will also ask you to log your visit using the NHS COVID-19 tracing app.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival before being seated.
- Please ensure you wear a face covering before entering the restaurant, unless exempt, and keep it on until you are seated where you can then remove it.
- Customers are encouraged to stay seated at tables as much as possible, and are required to wear face coverings when visiting the bathrooms.
Food and Drinks Service
- All staff and learners will be wearing face visors and face masks and will follow enhanced hand cleaning and sanitising protocols.
- Table service will be provided for all food and drink items, including drinks from the bar.
- Single use menus will be provided.
- Serving staff will maintain a safe distance where possible when taking orders and when serving food and drinks.
Additional Hygiene Measures
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various points in the restaurant and in customer toilets.
- We will be undertaking additional cleaning in public areas.
- Contact points will be regularly sanitised.
We look forward to welcoming you to the restaurant and if there is anything that causes concern during your visit please bring this to our attention.